Develop a defined competence in the communication components of marketing, including advertising, public relations, marketing events and electronic initiatives.
The focus of the Integrated Marketing Communication degree is to enable students to assume a role in a marketing or promotions department with the ability to understand, manage, and implement an expected set of professional tasks. This online marketing and communication degree will provide students with the skills needed to succeed in the ever-changing business landscape.
NO REQUIRED CLASS OR LOGIN TIMES
Complete your degree when it's convenient for you.
FULL OR PART TIME
Flexible options allow you to maintain employment if desired.
Professors challenge you to apply learned material instead of rote memorization.
An integrated marketing and communication degree is for:
- Experienced marketing professionals seeking a marketing and communication B.S. who want to solidify their knowledge and skills.
- Individuals who wish to enter the marketing field and need a bachelor’s degree in marketing to open doors.
- Understand marketing concepts and practices.
- Examine how marketing is integrated within an organization.
- Develop marketing plans and formulate marketing strategies to fit a variety of environments.
- Use marketing principles to construct product management, pricing, promotion, and distribution courses of action to achieve stated marketing objectives.
Potential Career Options
- Corporate Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Public Relations
Courses are 8 weeks in length
All courses are fully online
Graduate in 18 months or less
Integrated Marketing Communication Degree
36 General Education Credits
37 Integrated Marketing Communication Major
51 Elective Credits
87 Maximum Transfer Credits Allowed
Integrated Marketing Communication Courses
- BADM/COMM 304 - Social Media Marketing (3)
- BADM/COMM 312 - Advertising Principles (3)
- BADM/COMM 315 - Public Relations Principles (3)
- BADM 319 - Marketing Principles (3)
- Choose one: BADM/COMM 335 - Integrated Marketing Communication (3), COMM 215 - Interpersonal Communication (3), PSY 218 - Social Psychology (3) or SOC 335 - Diversity in the Workplace (3)
- ID 200 - Student Success Seminar (1)
- BADM 300 - Business Writing (3)
- BADM 210 - Fundamentals of Management (3)
- PHIL 303 - Organizational Ethics (3
- BADM 475 - Organizational Development (3)
- BADM/PSY 309 - Statistics (3)
- ECON 201 - Intro to Economics (3)
- BADM 202 - Accounting and Finance Principles (3)
- BADM 218 - Marketing Principles (3)