An MBA designed to prepare you for faithful, thoughtful, skillful leadership – driven by your professional passion and maximizing your God-given potential.
Prepare to make a positive difference
Created fresh and mindful of today’s important marketplace issues – ethics, entrepreneurship, and leadership – the Houghton MBA immerses you in a transformative Christian learning environment. You will be encouraged and challenged to consider the meaning and practice of being a faithful leader.
Think broadly, ask questions, apply reason
As you collaborate with instructors and peers with differing views, you will learn the value of listening to and examining others’ experiences and perspectives – important attributes for today’s thoughtful leader.
Develop your business acumen
Throughout the Houghton MBA you will interact with working professionals and exceptionally qualified instructors to elevate your skills and apply business knowledge keenly and quickly. These are the marks of a skillful leader.
- Five live streamed and interactive weekly class sessions per course, recorded for convenient student reference.
- Entry and ending residencies scheduled simultaneously for incoming and graduating student networking.
- Final MBA project developed by students amid learning and assignments integrated into each course.
- Full-time students who qualify enroll in two courses per module, completing the MBA program in twelve months.
- Part-time students enroll in one course per module, providing a 24-month pathway to earning an MBA.
- Personal one-to-one leadership coaching conversations for personal and accelerated professional development.
The Houghton MBA
Grow as a Christ-like leader who faithfully offers hope and change that makes a positive and lasting difference in your workplace, community and beyond.
Continuing Houghton's strong tradition of providing an academically challenging Christ-centered education, the MBA engages curriculum, concepts, and discussion on innovation and design, data analytics, social responsibility, ethics, global engagement, and the economic landscape of today’s rapidly changing business markets.
Courses are 7 weeks in length
The entire degree can be completed in 1 year
Hours of required internship or professional experience
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
1 Entry Workshop
24 Core Credits
12 Elective Credits
1 Ending Workshop
Request more information on Houghton's MBA.Learn More
Apply for Admission
Ready to take the next step? Apply for admission today!Apply
View Course Descriptions
Read up on the courses you'll be taking.View Courses
Houghton’s new online MBA is designed for current and emerging leaders who view their professional service as an opportunity to foster transformation that betters organizational performance, the lives of employees, the surrounding community and our global society.Deborah Rice Chair, Department of Business & Economics