Our goal is to make an education at Houghton College affordable for all of our students.
- Graduate courses (M.S.Ed.): $695 per credit hour
- Graduate courses (MBA): $747 per credit hour
Financial Aid Opportunities
We recognize that college is a significant and personal investment and a major concern for most people. Below you will find a summary of the common paths our students take to finance their Houghton education.
If your employer has a tuition reimbursement plan, forward a copy of your reimbursement policy to our Student Financial Services Advisor.
Complete and submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at https://fafsa.ed.gov/.
Several payment options are available.
- One time online payments from a checking or savings account
- Monthly payment plan
- Check or money order
- Alternative loan
- Credit card payment (fees may apply)
Our recruiters and advisors can work with you to discover outside scholarship opportunities that you may qualify for. We also encourage you to explore and research scholarship opportunities on your own.
Federal Student Loan Programs
Visit www.studentaid.ed.gov/sa/types/loans for more information on types of loan programs available to those who qualify.
Applying for Financial Aid
- Complete FAFSA form.
- Complete using school code 002734 if you would like to apply for federal financial aid.