- Fall 2019: applications are currently being accepted on a rolling basis
- Online graduate application
- Professional statement: The Houghton MBA has been designed to prepare students for faithful, thoughtful, skillful leadership and includes several distinctive features. In 300-500 words, describe how the Houghton MBA help you accomplish your personal or professional goals?
- Official college transcript from baccalaureate institution
- 1 Professional recommendation letter
- 1 Professional or academic recommendation letter
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA*
- Sufficient writing skills, as demonstrated with the professional statement
- Completion of each of the following prerequisite college level courses with a grade of B- or higher:
- Accounting (financial, managerial, or accounting and finance principles)
- Economics (intro to economics, microeconomics or macroeconomics)
- Management (principles or fundamentals)
- Marketing (principles)
- 500+ hours professional work/internship experience.
- Two recommendation letters (academic and/or professional)
*For Students who have not earned at least a 3.0 undergraduate GPA:
- GMAT exam score of at least 500 plus a statement addressing each of the following:
- An explanation of why grades were below Houghton College’s minimum expectations;
- A description of your potential to be an influence for good;
- A list (with a brief description and supporting evidence if possible) of the relevant experiences and/or activities that demonstrate ability to complete graduate work at Houghton College successfully
- An outline of specific procedures and strategies that will be followed to successfully navigate and meet the rigorous requirements of graduate study.