The Houghton MBA engages topics like innovation and design, data analytics, social responsibility, ethics, global engagement, and the economic landscape of today’s rapidly changing business markets—all through the lens of Christian character and spiritual growth.
- Five live streamed and interactive weekly class sessions per course, recorded for convenient student reference.
- Entry and ending residencies scheduled simultaneously for incoming and graduating student networking.
- Final MBA project developed by students amid learning and assignments integrated into each course.
- Full-time students who qualify enroll in two courses per module, completing the MBA program in twelve months.
- Part-time students enroll in one course per module, providing a 24-month pathway to earning an MBA.
- Personal one-to-one leadership coaching conversations for personal and accelerated professional development.
Optional Areas of Focus
- Enterprise Process Management
- Human Resources Management
- Non-profit Management
Houghton’s online MBA is designed for current and emerging leaders who view their professional service as an opportunity to foster transformation that betters organizational performance, the lives of employees, the surrounding community and our global society.Deborah Rice Chair, Department of Business & Economics