An intentional and creative blend of theory and evaluation of application. Students will acquire and practice supervision and leadership skills.
Students will develop the skills required to assume a future leadership position.
No Required Class or Login Times
Complete your degree when it's convenient for you.
Full Time or Part Time
Flexible options allow you to maintain employment if desired.
Professors challenge you to apply learned material instead of rote memorization.
Who a leadership development degree is for:
- Established business managers or team leaders looking to advance their careers and assume a higher leadership position.
- Individuals who wish to enter into leadership roles and need the training and credentials to open doors.
- Develop communication, critical thinking, team building, analytic and complex problem-solving skills.
- Experience leading teams, making difficult decisions and effecting change.
Potential Career Options
- Management, supervisory and leadership roles in all sizes and types of organizations.
Courses are 8 weeks in length
All courses are fully online
Graduate in 18 months or less
Leadership Development Degree
Leadership Development Courses
- BADM 320 - Leadership Development (3)
- BADM 323 - Leading Change (3)
- COMM 215 - Interpersonal Communication (3)
- COMM/PSY 330 - Conflict Management (3)
- Choose one: BADM 314 - Human Resources Management (3), BADM 341 - Work Team Dynamics (3), PSY 218 - Social Psychology (3) or SOC 335 - Diversity in the Workplace (3)
- ID 200 - Student Success Seminar (1)
- BADM 300 - Business Writing (3)
- BADM 210 - Fundamentals of Management (3)
- PHIL 303 - Organizational Ethics (3)
- BADM 475 - Organizational Development (3)
- BADM/PSY 309 -Statistics (3)
- ECON 201 - Intro to Economics (3)
- BADM 202 - Accounting and Finance Principles (3)
- BADM 218 - Marketing Principles (3)