To qualify for admission, students must submit the following materials:
First Year Students
- Application for Admission
- Personal Statement
- 1 Recommendation Letter
- Official High School Transcript
- Test scores (can be waived)
Now enrolling for the following start dates:
|Start Date||Application Deadline||Document Deadline||FAFSA Deadline||Registration Deadline|
|January 19, 2021||January 8, 2021||January 12, 2021||January 12, 2021||January 15, 2021|
|March 15, 2021||March 5, 2021||March 8, 2021||March 8, 2021||March 12, 2021|
Complete the Online Application
Your application is free to submit!
Submit your required materials
All official transcripts and application materials must be received one (1) week prior to your start date.
Complete your FAFSA
Find Houghton College or enter our FAFSA code (002734) to ensure Houghton receives your FAFSA one (1) week prior to your start date.
If you meet any of the following criteria please submit the online re-application form:
- Attended a different Houghton campus in the past and are seeking to switch to our Online programs
- Attended Houghton Online, Houghton Adult Education or Houghton PACE and are seeking to return
- Applied, or were admitted to, Houghton Online, Houghton Adult Education or Houghton PACE previously but never attended and you wish to return.