Online Instructor of Project Management
- M.E., University of Hartford (2001)
- M.S., Clarkson University (1998)
- B.S., Clarkson University (1996)
- Project Management
- Design Thinking & Innovation
- Enterprise Process Management
- Operations Management
- Quality Management (Lean Six Sigma)
- Customer Experience Professional Association
- American Society of Quality
- Results-oriented individual with over 18 years of proven track record cultivating talent and enhancing products and processes across multiple industries and business functions. Experienced leading and managing high performance teams resulting in significant financial contribution to the bottom-line.
- Strategic thinker that creatively and innovatively solves complex business challenges using structured problem-solving approaches and strong business acumen.
- Certified industry professional with extensive technical and practical experience in delivering superior value and performance to customers. Some list of industry certifications includes: Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Certified Customer Experience Professional, Certified SAFe 4 Agilist Professional, Certified VZ SCRUM Master, Certified VZ Workout (Kaizen) Facilitator, ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer.
- Industry Roles:Division Quality Leader, Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (DFSS/DMAIC), Program Manager, Certified Quality & Reliability Engineer, Product Safety & Reliability Engineer.
- Value Stream Expertise: Manufacturing, Operations, R&D, Technical Customer Services, Product Development, Process Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Finance, and Training.
- As a scholar-practitioner and spiritual leader, I firmly believe that in order to advance the kingdom of heaven on earth and to impact our communities and society at large, the infusion of kingdom principles and practices in the training we provide is crucial. For this reason, I am excited to be at Houghton because it affords me the opportunity to accomplish this very thing. My students will not only learn about cutting edge practices in today’s industry, but they will also leave with principles that will govern their lives for a lifetime.
- Influence of Organizational Culture and Quality Improvement Programs
- Continuous Improvement Deployment In Higher Education
- Contributing author of the book “Design for Product Success” (2002, SME Press).