I am a cultural anthropologist with interests in race and racism, gender and social movements. I coordinate a volunteer tutoring program with Guatemalan migrant farmworkers. I am married and have three children. My current hobbies are practicing Spanish, hiking and playing piano.
- PhD in Anthropology | Syracuse University
- CAS in Women’s Studies and Social Movement Studies | Syracuse University
- MA in Anthropology | Syracuse University
- BA in Language and International Studies | Gannon University
- Certificate in Political Studies | University of Strasbourg, France