Strategically blend advertising, public relations, and marketing communication to grab consumer attention and build a strong brand.
A degree in Integrated marketing communications will provide you with the skills needed to succeed in the ever-changing business landscape of the 21st Century. In addition to learning the fundamentals of business, you will also learn how to promote a company’s product or service to others.
Students taking a full course load can complete the program in as few as 18 months.
Learn on Your Time
Instead of 'live,' in-class sessions, you will participate in video content, readings, and online discussions at your convenience. Scheduled real-time video conferencing allows you to interact with faculty and classmates.
Ready to Learn More?
Let's Get Started
What will I learn?
Through Houghton’s BBA/BS in Integrated Marketing Communication you will:
- Explore the fundamentals of communication in business, marketing and advertising
- Develop a thorough understanding of marketing concepts and practices including advertising principles, using market research, and running digital campaigns
- Obtain key business concepts including organizational development, principles of accounting and finance and statistical analysis
- Develop marketing plans and formulate marketing strategies to fit a variety of environments
- Use marketing principles to construct product management, pricing, promotion, and distribution courses of action to achieve stated marketing objectives
Elective Credits + General Education
Who is this degree for?
Individuals who have completed some college coursework or have applicable work experience; business professionals who wish to enter the marketing field and need a bachelor’s degree in marketing to open doors; or experienced marketing professionals who want to advance their marketing career or to solidify their knowledge and skills.
Faculty Members with Solid Industry Experience
Study with faculty members who have years of professional business experience in a variety of fields, including (but not limited to) broadcasting, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, nonprofits, banking, public relations, higher education and human resource management.
A Christian Perspective
All classes are taught through the lens of the Christian faith, providing you with a top-quality business education rooted in ethics, leadership and responsibility.
Cost and Affordability
The 2020-21 cost per credit hour for the Integrated Marketing Communication Degree is
Cost per credit hour
Audit fee per class
Tuition and fees are subject to change annually. Costs for books are not included.
Students earning a BBA/BS degree in Integrated Marketing Communication through Houghton Online are prepared to enter careers in:
- Corporate Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Public Relations
Choose A Start Date
July 6, 2021
August 30, 2021
Start Your Application
Complete the free online application formApply now
Documents and Supporting Materials
You’ll be asked to provide your official high school transcript, 1 recommendation letter, and your test scores (can be waived)
Discover if earning your degree in Integrated Marketing Communication from Houghton Online is right for you.