Throughout the day you can access programming that will give you a glimpse of campus life.
- Greetings from President Shirley Mullen ’76
- Virtual campus tour – Dan Noyes ’93, Regional Director of Development
- Grandparent and Grandchildren Virtual Relationships, by alumni author and speaker Isabel Tom ’05
- Chapel – A Service of Lectio Divina (a service of scripture reading, meditation and prayer)
- Prayer Guide for Grandparents (how grandparents can pray for their grandchildren & Houghton College) by Michael Jordan ’99, Dean of the Chapel
- Cooking demonstration by Metz Culinary chef, Terry Gill
- Ortlip Mural presentation by Paul Shea ’69, grandson of the artist
- Low impact exercises for senior adults by Hannah Ogden ’14, Field Hockey Coach and Young Alumni Engagement Specialist and Katie Sinclair, Women’s Softball Coach
- Art in Nature with Professor Aaron Harrison ’01
- Birding with Professor Eli Knapp ’00
- Houghton College crossword and word search puzzles
- Greatbatch School of Music Virtual Visit Day Recital
- Athletic contests – (6:00 p.m. Men’s Soccer and 7:00 p.m. Men’s Basketball)
Please let us know that you are planning to attend by filling out a short registration form at this link: Grandparents Day Registration.
If you have any questions, please call 585-567-9546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.