Complete in 12 Months
Full-time students take two courses per module to complete in 12 months.
Courses are 7 weeks in length with a one-week break in between modules.
Ready to Learn More?
Let's Get Started
What will I learn?
Examine business concepts and questions through a biblical lens, as you explore what it means to be a faithful disciple of Christ within the context of your workplace.
Through Houghton’s Master of Business Administration program you will:
- Strengthen your management skills and business acumen
- Deepen your understanding of organizational issues
- Hone your Christ-like leadership abilities
- Track your professional development in three main areas throughout the program: ethics, entrepreneurship/innovation, and leadership
- Put your learning into practice through 500 Hours of internship or professional experience.
You’ll start and end the program with four-day residencies at the Houghton College main campus in Houghton, NY, where you’ll build camaraderie with your fellow MBA students.
Weekly evening classes are live-streamed for peer and faculty interaction. Sessions are recorded and archived for convenient student reference.
Optional Focus Areas
- Enterprise Process Management
- Human Resources Management
- Non-Profit Management
Cost and Affordability
Per Credit Hour
Estimated Total Program Cost
Tuition and fees are subject to change annually. Costs for books are not included.
Including, but not limited to:
- Health Care/Pharmaceuticals
- Products and Services