Summer Volleyball Camp
Experience a week you won’t forget at Houghton College summer volleyball camp 2014, a premier instructional camp for players entering grades 5-12. We will cover all aspects of the game on individual and team levels. The 4-2, 5-1, and 6-2 offenses, as well as popular defenses, will be taught. Previous experience is not necessary. Receive individual instruction and specific coaching adapted to age and skill level from expert coaches within a wholesome and safe Christian environment.
- July 13-17, 2014- Residential and Day Campers (for boys and girls entering grades 8-12)
- July 14-17, 2014- Partial Day Camp (for boys and girls entering grades 5-7)
- Resident Campers (includes housing and all meals)- $385
- Day Camper (does not include meals)- $250
- Partial Day Camper (does not include meals)- $125 (no further discounts apply)
- Room Key Deposit (Refundable) - $20
- Early Bird Discount, Postmarked by April 15 - $20 off for a resident camper and $15 for a day camper
- School Discount (if 6 or more from same school attend) - $20 off for a resident camper and $10 for a day camper
- Neighbor Discount: All campers who reside in school districts from Section 5 and 6 receive a "Neighbor Discount" of $20 for a resident camper and $10 for a day camper
- Total camp discounts are limited to a maximum of $40 off per camper
For Further Information
- Mailing Address:
Nancy Cole, Head Volleyball Coach
One Willard Avenue, Houghton, NY 14744
- Phone Number: (585) 567-8837
- Email: email@example.com
Houghton College Summer Volleyball Camp provides a healthy and wholesome atmosphere in which campers can enjoy playing volleyball and developing friendships. Time will be spent on developing the person as well as the athlete.
Our goal is to motivate the skilled player, while teaching the beginner the basics to building a strong foundation in volleyball. We will cover all aspects of the game on individual and team levels. The 4-2, 5-1, and 6-2 offenses, as well as popular defenses, will be taught. Previous experience is not necessary.
New York State Public Health Law requires that a parent/guardian of all residential campers complete, sign and return the Summer Camp Health Forms.