This catalog is intended to represent accurately the academic programs, policies, and personal expectations of the college for the 2020-21 academic year. Routine changes in programs and in financial charges may occur. The college also reserves the right to withdraw or add offerings and make other necessary changes after this catalog has been published. As such, this online catalog is a guide and is not an irrevocable contract between the student and the college.
To maneuver in the current catalog, view the pdf in its online format. Links to different areas of the document are provided in the table of contents and the bookmark tab that will appear in the upper right-hand corner when you hover the computer mouse there.
Prefer your catalog in book form? Order a bound Houghton College 2020-2021 Catalog.
- Biblical Studies, Theology and Philosophy
- Business and Economics
- College Life and Leadership and New Student Curricula
- English and Writing
- General Education
- Global Studies
- Greatbatch School of Music*
- History and Political Science
- Honors at Houghton
- Houghton College Buffalo
- Houghton College Utica
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Online Programs*
- Physics, Computer Science and Engineering
- Psychology and Criminal Justice
- Sport, Recreation and Wellness
- Off-Campus Study Opportunities
- Tabular Listing of Off-Campus Opportunities