Directions to Houghton
From Rochester, New York
Travel south on I-390. Exit onto 408 at Mount Morris. Follow 408 south to Nunda. Turn right onto 436 south. Follow 436 west to Portageville. Turn left onto 19A. Take 19A to Fillmore. In Fillmore, go straight through town onto 19 south. Houghton is 4 miles south of Fillmore, on route 19. In Houghton, turn right across from the Houghton Wesleyan Church, then follow the signs to Houghton College.
From Buffalo, New York
Travel west on I-90 (New York State Thruway) to route 400. Take 400 south. At the end of 400, begin traveling south on 16. Take 16 to Yorkshire. At a stop light in Yorkshire, turn left onto 39 east. Follow 39 east into downtown Arcade. At a light in Arcade, turn right onto 98 south. Route 98 subtly becomes route 243. Follow 243 into Caneadea. At the flashing light, turn left onto route 19 north. Houghton is 4 miles north of Caneadea on Route 19. In Houghton, turn left across from the Houghton Wesleyan Church, then follow the signs to Houghton College.
Directions Courtesy of Google Maps
- From the Buffalo, N.Y. area (including the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport and southern Ontario, Canada)
- From the Rochester, N.Y. area (including the Rochester International Airport, upstate N.Y. and New England)
- From points west (Jamestown, N.Y. and west)
- From points east (including Binghamton, N.Y. and New York City)
- From points south (Williamsport, P.A. and south)
Distances to Houghton from cities in New York state
- Buffalo: 66 miles
- Rochester: 68 miles
- Jamestown: 90 miles
- Syracuse: 143 miles
- Binghamton: 155 miles
- Albany: 291 miles
- New York City: 332 miles
Using a GPS?
If you're using a GPS, enter the address:
9775 County Route 35
Houghton NY 14744.