Prepare to make a positive difference.
An online MBA designed to prepare you for faithful, thoughtful, skillful leadership – fully equipped to make a positive and lasting difference in your workplace, community and beyond.
Complete in 12 months (full time)
Full-time students take two courses per module to complete in 12 months.
Courses are 7 weeks in length with a one-week break in between modules.
What will I learn?
Examine business concepts and questions through a biblical lens, as you explore what it means to be a faithful disciple of Christ within the context of your workplace.
Through Houghton’s Master of Business Administration program you will:
- Strengthen your management skills and business acumen
- Deepen your understanding of organizational issues
- Hone your Christ-like leadership abilities
- Track your professional development in three main areas throughout the program: ethics, entrepreneurship/innovation, and leadership
- Put your learning into practice through 500 Hours of internship or professional experience.
Master of Business Administration
26 Required Credits
12 Elective Credits
Ready to Learn More?
Let's get started
Including, but not limited to:
- Health Care/Pharmaceuticals
- Products and Services
Distinctive Features of the Program
You’ll start and end the program with four-day residencies at the Houghton College main campus in Houghton, NY, where you’ll build camaraderie with your fellow MBA students.
Weekly evening classes are live-streamed for peer and faculty interaction. Sessions are recorded and archived for convenient student reference.
Optional Focus Areas
- Enterprise Process Management
- Human Resources Management
- Non-Profit Management
Cost and Affordability
The 2020-21 cost per credit hour for the MBA program is $747, for a total estimated program cost of $28,386.Tuition and fees are subject to change annually. Costs for books are not included.
Applying to the MBA Program
- One-Year Track (Full Time): Fall 2020:
Applications are currently being accepted on a rolling basis
- Two-Year Track (Part Time):
Applications being accepted for a fall 2020 start or for any other module except for fall module 2.
Connect with our enrollment advisor to discuss non-fall 2020 start options.
Choose One-Year or Two-Year Track
- One-Year Track (Full Time)
- Two-Year Track (Part Time)
Start your application
Complete the free online application formMBA Application
Documents and supporting materials
You will be asked to provide transcripts, standardized test scores, two letters of recommendation and a current resume.
The Houghton MBA prepares students for faithful, thoughtful, skillful leadership and includes several distinctive features. In 300-500 words, describe how the Houghton MBA will help you accomplish your personal or professional goals?