Student Employment Opportunities
Listed below are common departments on campus at which students work. Please contact the specific department to inquire about current job openings.
*If calling from off-campus, please dial (585) 567- 9500, then the extension listed.
- Advancement - ext. 3400
- Admission - ext. 3530
- Admission Visits and Tours - ext. 3560
- Center for Academic Success and Advisement (CASA) - ext. 2620
- Gym - ext. 6450
- Health Center - ext. 4830
- Houghton Fund Phoning - ext. 4600
- Library - ext. 2400
- Maintenance - ext. 4800
- Off Campus Programs - ext. 6340
- Sodexo Food Service - ext. 2600
- Student Financial Services - ext. 3280
- Student Life - ext. 2200
- Technology Services - ext. 2870
- Employee Information Form (PDF)
- I-9 Form Acceptable Documents (The I-9 form must be completed/signed in front of Payroll personnel. This is just a link to the list of unexpired identification documents that must be presented when the form is completed.)
- W-4 Form (PDF)
- Summer Employee Form (PDF)
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Student Employment Policy (PDF)
- Supervisor's Step-By-Step Process for Hiring (PDF)
Before starting your summer employment:
- You need to complete a Employment Form, even if you have worked on campus before. Be sure to get your supervisor's signature with Department name and turn it in to the Payroll Office
- Please check with the Payroll Office to be sure you are in our payroll system. If you are not in our system you will need to fill out required forms
- See the Pay Schedule to know when to expect payments.
NOTE: Our preferred form of payment is by direct deposit to your bank account. You maybe paid in the form of a live check, however, please be advised that if you are responsible for the misplacement of a check, there will be a $40.00 fee to stop payment on that check. If you choose to be paid by direct deposit, please fill out the Direct Deposit Form. Thank you.