Important Notice due to COVID-19 Implications: Electronic transcripts will be processed as usual. Mailed transcripts may be delayed up to a week beyond the usual processing time.
- Online Ordering - You may use this option, provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, to request an official transcript (sent electronically or by mail) and pay with any major credit or debit card (pricing below).
- Paper Form - You may request an official transcript by paper (complete and mail or scan the form), and mail your payment (pricing below). You may also use this form to request an unofficial transcript (no charge), which will be emailed as a PDF.^
|Official transcript (online order – USPS)||$7.50|
|Official transcript (online order – electronic)||$7.50-8.00|
|Official transcript (paper form – USPS)||$8.00|
|Official transcript (online order – USPS international)||$8.50|
|Official transcript (paper form – USPS international)||$9.00|
|Official transcript (sent directly to HC grad programs or for a scholarship*)||No fee|
|Unofficial transcript||No fee|
*If you need a transcript for a scholarship, please provide the Registrar’s Office with a copy of the letter, or request to have your transcript mailed directly to the scholarship foundation. You must complete the paper form to have a transcript sent with no charge. If you order online, you will still pay a $2.50 processing fee to the National Student Clearinghouse.
^Current students can view, save, and print an unofficial transcript by accessing Student Self-Service, choosing the "Grades" tab, and selecting "Unofficial Transcript" in the top right corner.
If you need your mailed transcript rushed (overnighted), the normal fee applies, plus you must purchase an electronic label directly from the UPS website and forward it to email@example.com.
Please allow 2-4 days for your transcript to be processed.
If a situation arises in which you must place a rush on a transcript, we will do our best to help. Your best option is to select electronic delivery. However, if that is not an option, you must prepay overnight shipment on the UPS website for any rushed orders. Forward the electronic label from UPS to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Rushed Transcript - UPS Label" in the subject line. We must receive the label by 9 am or we may not be able to process the transcript that day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electronic transcripts are available only for students who attended after 1990.
- You are responsible for entering an accurate email address for the transcript recipient. If you have an electronic transcript emailed to yourself to pass on, your school/employer may not accept it as an official transcript.
- Electronic transcripts expire 30 days after they are sent.
United Wesleyan students may request their transcripts through the same methods; please indicate in the Notes section or on the request form that you attended United Wesleyan.
Your transcript will be sent with the name under which you attended. It may be helpful to make the transcript recipient aware of this fact.
Regardless of urgency status, transcripts will not be released for currently enrolled or former students who have a past-due bill with the College, or who are delinquent in their loan repayments.
You will not be able to track your transcript unless you pay for UPS overnight shipping. However, you can add email@example.com to your safe senders list to receive order updates, including the date that your transcript is mailed.
Please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 585-567-9350.