Welcome to the Registrar's Office!
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to facilitate the official interactions among students, faculty, and staff through the execution and administration of academic policies and practices.
- Administering academic policies
- Preparing course selection and offerings
- Publishing the yearly college catalog
- Performing degree audits and graduation certification
- Evaluating and processing academic transcripts
- Holding custodial responsibility for academic records
- Generating data for agencies on and off campus
- Scheduling courses into classrooms
Monday through Friday 9:00-11:00AM and 1:00-3:00PM
The office is generally closed for Independence Day, Thanksgiving (the day before, Thanksgiving Day, and the day after), the week of Christmas, January 1st, Good Friday and the Monday after Easter, and Memorial Day.
Stop by our office located on the lower level of Fancher Hall, email email@example.com, or give us a call at 585-567-9350.
National Student Clearinghouse
Houghton College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
National Student Clearinghouse, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171