Instructor of Management
Why I Teach at Houghton
I teach at Houghton because of the mission and the vision of the college- and the place for a Christian education in which content is integrated with faith. This approach to learning has been integral to my own professional and personal development. It is a privilege to, in turn, model this approach to others.
- M.S., Stony Brook University, Human Resource Management
- M.S., Eastern University, Nonprofit Management
- B.A., Messiah College, Political Science
- Staffing & Performance Management
- Employee Training & Development
- Society for Human Resource Management
- National Society for Experiential Education
- Co-chair Leadership Allegany – a leadership development initiative for adult professionals involving partnership between the Greater Allegany Chamber of Commerce, Houghton College, and Alfred State College.
- Certified Professional in Human Resources
- Served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ecuador
- Human Resource Management
- Civic Engagement
- Cultural Competency
I enjoy spending time with my family. Other interests include hiking: Letchworth State Park is a favorite destination. Favorite activities include mountain biking, running, and generally being outside.