Houghton College Adult Education
It's your turn to do something for you. Complete your degree at Houghton College with classes 1 night a week for 17 months. We realize you have a full life and busy schedule. That's why we make sure you have the support of personal advisors and caring instructors from the time you inquire until you throw that graduation cap in the air.
- West Seneca
Get Directions »
Find out more about Houghton College's Adult Education program at one of our Open House events.
Open House Schedule »
New March cohorts are starting on March 17! Apply before March 12 to receive a 20% discount on the total cost of your tuition – a savings of over $4500. Contact an Enrollment Advisor to learn more.
About the Program
- Complete a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Business Administration degree in one of four majors.
- Leadership Development
- Human Resources Management
- Integrated Marketing and Communication
- Complete a 3 credit course every five weeks, attending class only one night per week.
- Document life learning for up to 24 hours of college credits.
- Qualify as a full-time student, eligible to apply for state and federal financial aid.
- Study with other adults committed to learning.
- Strengthen your position in the job market.
- Prepare yourself for graduate school.