Houghton College Adult Education
With Houghton College’s Online Business Program, you can complete either your Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or a Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in one of four majors:
- Human Resources Management
- Leadership Development
- Integrated Marketing and Communications
No matter the major you select, our online program helps to prepare students for a career in the business world. Through challenging yet manageable course work, our program is specifically designed to work with your busy life to allow for the necessary balance needed to provide for your family and prepare for career advancement, all in the time frame you need.
With a liberal credit transfer policy, Houghton College’s online business program is extremely student friendly. We put our students first and work with them to complete their degree in a timely manner, even offering credit for prior learning experiences.
What Makes Houghton College the Right Place for You?
- Traditional, not-for-profit institution founded in 1883 with regional accreditation by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSACS).
- At just $475 per credit hour, your business degree is affordable, especially with our liberal transfer credit policy of up to 87 credits, depending upon major.
- Online courses, no required class or login times, in a non-cohort model to allow for individualized planning.
- Christian values
- Sponsored by the Wesleyan Church with over 100 years of serving students.
- Speed to degree
- Depending on transfer credits awarded, you can graduate in as few as 18 months with six start dates per year for our 8-week courses.
- National Recognition
- Listed as one of America's Top Colleges in 2013 by Forbes.
- Considered a first tier national liberal arts college by US News & World Report.
- According to the Princeton Review, named the Best College in the Northeast.
- A Top Green College as noted in Princeton Review’s Guide to 322 Green Colleges: 2012 Edition.
- Students can begin on any of six start dates, choose either a full-time or part-time option, and select a class load of 1 or 2 classes per session.
- Ability to specialize in field
- With multiple major tracks for students to choose from, students have an opportunity to specialize in their field thus helping them become more marketable in the business world.