Houghton College Adult Education
It's your turn to do something for you. Complete your degree at Houghton College by taking classes completely online or in a classroom setting, 1 night a week for 18 months. We realize you have a full life and busy schedule. That's why we make sure you have the support of personal advisors and caring instructors throughout your entire experience, from the time you inquire until you throw your graduation cap in the air!
Plus, we're offering a 20% discount on our 2014-2015 academic year tuition. That's a savings of over $4,500! And your tuition covers the cost of books, making the goal of completing your Bachelor's degree even more affordable!
About the Program
- Complete a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Business Administration degree in one of four majors.
- Leadership Development
- Human Resources Management
- Integrated Marketing and Communication
- Complete a 3 credit course every five weeks, attending classes completely online, at times that are most convenient for you, or at our West Seneca or Lockport locations, only one night per week.
- Document life learning for up to 24 hours of college credits.
- Qualify as a full-time student, eligible to apply for state and federal financial aid.
- Study with other adults committed to learning.
- Strengthen your position in the job market.
- Prepare yourself for graduate school.