Homecoming and Family Weekend Registration
We are excited that you will be joining us for Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015.
Pre-registration for Homecoming Weekend has ended in order for us to give guest numbers to our conference and catering departments. We would still love for you to join us. General meal tickets and Festival lunch tickets will be available for a slightly higher rate at the registration desk. If you are still interested in participating in the Homecoming 5K you can also sign up for this event at the registration desk.
Reunion class dinners or receptions: We have a limited amount of tickets available for reunion class dinners or receptions. If you are still interested in attending these events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email requests will be fulfilled through midnight Wednesday, September 30. After that time, only a limited number of tickets will be available at the door.
Friday, October 2, 2015
- 5:30 pm - 25th Class Reunion Dinner (register under reunion dinner or reception)
Saturday, October 3, 2015
- 9:00 am - Purple & Gold 5k run/walk ($10 registration fee)
- Noon - The 5th, 15th, and 20th reunion classes will have private dining spaces assigned for the Saturday Festival Lunch.
- 3:30 pm - 10th Class Reunion Reception (register under reunion dinner or reception)
- 5:30 pm - 30th and above Class Reunion Dinner (register under reunion dinner or reception)
Do you have high school-aged students? Please bring them with you for our special admission visit day for the students of alumni and siblings of current undergraduates on Friday, October 2. For more information and to register for the visit day, please contact the Visit Office at 585.567.9356 or email@example.com.