Who are the courses for?
High school juniors and seniors seeking to expand their educational horizons are welcome to enroll in Houghton’s online courses.
What courses are offered?
Starting August 30
- BIBL 101 Biblical Literature
- PSY 111 Intro to Psychology
- WRIT 101 Writing for the Liberal Arts
- CSCI 170 Foundations of Web Coding (software fee, full semester)
- CSCI 180 Security and Networking Foundations (software fee, full semester)
- CSCI 190 Elementary Statistical Programming (software fee, full semester)
- ENST 201 Environment and Society
- MATH 170 Calculus with Pre-Calculus A (two-semesters)
- MBCM 225 Survey of the Music Industry (full semester)
- MIN 316 Worship in the Church
Starting October 25
- BIBL 360 Science and Scripture
- SOC 101 Introduction to Sociology
- COMM 215 Interpersonal Communications
- INCL 243 Cultural Anthropology
- BADM 201 Business Communications
- PSY 306 Psychology of Religion
- THEL 209 Introduction to Christianity
- MHS 223 History of Rock and Roll & Commercial Music in the US
- PHIL 202 Metaphysics, Morality, Mind
- HUM 295 Deep Magic: An Introduction to C.S. Lewis
- BADM 203 Survey of Business
Online courses at Houghton College provide the same high-quality instruction from the same expert faculty for which Houghton has received national recognition. Competitive pricing and relevant course offerings make taking online courses at Houghton an easy choice.
How much does it cost?
For the 2021-2022 Academic Year: $60 per credit hour.
No additional or hidden fees. Most courses are 3 credit hours.
When are the courses offered?
Courses are offered during the fall, spring and summer semesters.
Who are the professors?
Online classes are taught in the full context of a Christian worldview by Houghton College faculty – dedicated, experienced educators who integrate their Christian faith with outstanding scholarship and who are experts in their fields. Faculty are experienced, engaged and ready to help you meet your full potential.
Are the credits I earn online transferable?
Because Houghton is fully accredited, our credits are transferable to public and private colleges and universities around the world.