Greatbatch School of Music
Founded in 1883 and an accredited member of the National Association of Schools of Music since 1946, Houghton College continues to build on its reputation for musical excellence, academic strength, and Christian worldview.
As a conservatory model school of music within a nationally-ranked, liberal arts college, the Greatbatch School of Music offers a unique combination of depth and breadth, equipping musicians for a lifetime of success and fulfillment.
- Elementary music teachers
- High school music teachers
- College or university music professors
- Opera or musical theater performers
- Recording artists
- Independent performers
- Directors of professional choirs, chamber ensembles, touring companies, and orchestras
- Instrument curator
- Music librarians
- Church musicians
- Directors of worship
- Church organists
Dalat International School (Malaysia)