With our Associate of Arts degree, it is easier than ever to take the first step towards achieving your educational goals, advancing in your career and increasing your earning potential.
An Associate of Arts degree is for:
- Those wishing to begin a college education without committing to a four-year program right at the start.
- Those who would like to advance in their careers and increase their earning potential.
- Those who wish to have a marketable credential until they can complete a more advanced degree.
Request More Information
No Required Class or Login Times
Complete your degree when it's convenient for you.
Full Time or Part Time
Flexible options allow you to maintain employment if desired.
In as few as 18 months, you can complete your AA degree in one of four areas of focus (management, leadership development, human resources management, or integrated marketing & communication), giving you leverage for a better job, a promotion in your current job or the option to pursue a more advanced degree.
Courses are 8 weeks in length
All courses are fully online
Graduate in 18 months or less
associate of arts degree
37 general education
12 area of focus
32 maximum transfer credits allowed
General Education Courses (37 credits)
- Religion/Philosophy (6)
- Social Science (3)
- Humanities or Social Science (9)
- Communication (6)
- Math (3)
- Natural Science (3)
- Humanities (6)
- Student Success Seminar (1)
Areas of Focus (12 credits in one of the following areas)
- Human Resources Management
- Integrated Marketing and Communication
- Leadership Development